E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Quanzhong, G. (2016) The characteristics and construction of intelligent media [J]. News and Writing, (3): 59-62. [Google Scholar]
- Lan, P. (2016) Smart Media: future Media Wave: new Media Development trend report [J]. International Press, 2016 (11): 7-23. [Google Scholar]
- Guoming, Y., Meina, L., Wei, L. (2017) Intelligence: the core logic of future communication mode innovation: also on the basic operation paradigm of artificial intelligence+media [J]. News and Writing, (3): 41-45. [Google Scholar]
- Qinying, C. (2017) A brief Analysis of the influence of artificial Intelligence on the Publishing Industry and its Countermeasures [J]. Technology and Publishing, (11): 7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Spectrum. (2015) The person in charge of the New York Times headline is a chat robot [EB/OL]. [2015-08-17]. Http://tech.ifeng.com/a/.0817/414197380.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, B., Cao, J. (2015) A Review of the Research on Cognitive bias at Home and abroad [J]. Zhengzhou normal Education, (5): 30-Qing. [Google Scholar]
- Kai, Yao. (2008) A review of research on self-efficacy: a new trend in the development of organizational behavior [J]. Journal of Management, (5): 463-467. [Google Scholar]
- Yanhua, G., Zengxue, Z., Shiguang, S. (2005) The relationship between defense style and mental health of editors of university journals [J]. Hebei Medical Journal of staff and Workers, (9): 28-30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.