E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Dawes, S.S. (1996) Interagency information sharing: Expected benefits, manageable risks. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 15(3): 377–394. [Google Scholar]
- Chua, A. (2002) The influence of social interaction on knowledge creation. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 3(4), 375–392. [Google Scholar]
- Davenport, T.H., Short, J.E. (1998) New industrial engineering: Information technology and business process redesign. Sloan Management Review, 31(4): 11–27. [Google Scholar]
- Gil-García, J.R., Schneider, C.A., Pardo, T.A. (2004) Effective Strategies in Justice Information Integration: A Brief Current Practices Review. In Center for Technology in Government. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, X.H. (2008) Main barriers in sharing the e-government information resources and countermeasures. Journal of Dongguan University of Technology, 15(6): 45–48. [Google Scholar]
- Li, G.Q. (2021) Government data and government data integration. China Policy Review, (1): 101–104. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.X., Yu, S.Y., Yang, D.L. (2011) Top level design of e-government: research on FEA methodology. E-Government, (8): 19–29. [Google Scholar]
- Tupper, C.D. (2011) Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Methodologies. In: J. Niles (Ed.), Data Architecture. Morgan Kaufmann, Burlington, MA. pp. 23–55. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y.H. (2019) Current situation, bottleneck and breakthrough path of retail business of commercial banks. South China Finance, (7): 89–97. [Google Scholar]
- OMB. (2006) FEA consolidated reference model document version 2. https://www.reginfo.gov/public/jsp/Utilities/FEA_CRM_v23_Final_Oct_2007_Revised.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.