E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Methe. D. T. The influence of technology and demand factors on firm size and industrial structure in the DRAM market [J]. Research Policy, 1992(21):13–25. [Google Scholar]
- Damanpour. F. The adoption of technological, administrative, and ancillary innovations: Impact of organizational factors [J].Journal of Management, 1987(13): 675–688. [Google Scholar]
- Farrell J. Integration and independent innovation on a network[J]. American Economic Review, 993(2):420–424. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuan, Liu Heng, and Fang Runsheng. The Influence of External Factors on Enterprise Independent Innovation [J]. Statistics and Decision-making. 2007 (20): 46–48. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Guisheng, Xu Jianguo, Wei Shouhua. Ten relations in the development of regional science and technology [J]. China Soft Science. 2004 (6): 96–102. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yanfang, Fu Zhenghua. Research on legal norms of technology intermediary in China [J]. Scientific management research, 2014,32 (01): 113–116. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chaojun, Wang Yaxin, Chen Sihui, Hu Wu. Discussion on the development strategy of science and technology intermediary service industry in Guangdong Province --Based on the perspective of “accelerating transformation and upgrading” [J]. Research on science and technology management, 2013,33 (11): 48–51, 55. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Qixiang, Chen Yanfeng, Chen Xia. Some thoughts on the development of science and technology service industry and major science and technology issues in Guangdong Province [J]. Research on science and technology management, 2012,32 (18): 14–22, 35. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Shengqin. Problems and Countermeasures of the operation mechanism of science and Technology Intermediary Institutions [J]. Journal of Central Institute of socialism, 2009 (03): 89–92. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Chunfeng, Wang Fengkun. The development trend of science and Technology Intermediary Institutions [J]. Theoretical exploration, 2005 (04): 102–103. [Google Scholar]
- Rothwell, Successful Industrial Innovation: Critical Factors for the 1900s [J]. R&D Management, 1992.22 ( 3): 221–239. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.