E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Burns A.F. and W.C. Mitchell, Measuring Business Cycles, NBER, 1946 [Google Scholar]
- Geoffrey H. Moore. Statistical Indicators of Cyclical Revivals and Recessions. NBER, 1950 [Google Scholar]
- Julius Shiskin, Geoffrey H. Moore, Composite Indexes of Leading, Coinciding, and Lagging Indicators, NBER.1968 [Google Scholar]
- Wenquan Dong, Tiemei Gao, Shizhang Jiang, Lei Chen. Analysis and Forecasting Methods of Economic Cycles. Jilin University Press, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Chenyu, Research on Civil Aviation Economic Prosperity Monitoring and early warning system, Beijing Jiaotong University, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Guan Jing, Li Xueyan. Analysis of China Civil Aviation Transportation Industry based on Prosperity Index, Journal of Civil Aviation University of China, (3) 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao ChenShihui, Zhu JC. Construction and application of railway freight market prosperity index. China Railway, (2) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, etal., Research and practice of China Air cargo Prosperity Index. Chinese Market, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- J. Ge, Y. He, F. Zhan, “Measuring the Cycle of Air Cargo Transport in China based on Spectrum Analysis,” 2020 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Civil Aviation Safety and Information Technology [Google Scholar]
- Granger, C. W. J. and Hatanaka, M. Spectral Analysis of Economic Time Series, 1964 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yejiang, Hu Siji, Wu Xu. The Spectral Analysis of Transportation Economy Cycle Fluctuation. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University: Social Science Edition, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Wang P, Jones T. A Spectral Analysis of Business Cycle Patterns in UK Sectoral Output[J]. Working Papers, 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.