E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Grabhorn. Doe field demonstration program logs successes[J]. Oil and Gas Journal, 1995, 93(43):72–78. [Google Scholar]
- Bulaev V V , Zakirov S N , Zakirov E S. The development of high-viscous oil resources of petroleum fields[J]. Doklady Earth Sciences, 2006, 407(2):349–351. [Google Scholar]
- Davidova I , Hicks M S , Fedorak P M , Suflita J M. The influence of nitrate on microbial processes in oil industry production waters[J]. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, 2001, 27(2):80–86. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bulaev V V , Zakirov S N , Zakirov E S. Possibility of the development of a high-viscous oil reservoir by water flooding[J]. Doklady Earth Sciences, 2006, 407(1/2):205–208. [Google Scholar]
- Carswell P W , Neeley J R. Fiber optic network links oil field controls[J]. Oil and Gas Journal, 1994, 92(10):64–66. [Google Scholar]
- Cao H , Ikeda S. Inter-zonal tradable discharge permit system to control water pollution in Tianjin, China[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2005, 39(13):4692–4699. [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence M. Least cost design of activated sludge systems. Journal - Water Pollution Control Federation, 1976, 48(5):889–905. [Google Scholar]
- Friedman J M. Efficiency in water quality control for the wilamette river[J]. Annals of Regional Science, 1975, 9(1):45–55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.