E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- L. Bin, “Talking about the impact of power system reform on power grid enterprises,” China Electric. Beijing, 11, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yuan, L. Wei, and Z. Chenxu, “Research on Current Situation and Countermeasures of Distribution Network Management,” Rural Power Management. Beijing,11, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D W. Van, M D. Pandey, “A stochastic process model for life cycle cost analysis of nuclear power plant systems,” CRC Press/Balkema - Taylor & Francis Group. 34, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, F. Sun, and Z. Lan, “Application of Life Cycle Cost Management in Network Planning of Actual Power System,” Electric Power Construction, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Katagiri, N. Nagafuchi, and T. Yoshida, “Power plant life cycle costing system and power plant life cycle costing method,” US, EP2290596, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yufang, T. Jian, and X.Chao, “Research on Investment Decision Management and Control of Power Grid Projects from the Perspective of Whole Life Cycle,” Urban Construction Theory Research. Beijing, 13, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuo, W. Wei, “Accurate Grid Investment Strategy under the Condition of Transmission and Distribution Price Reform,” Smart power. Shaanxi, 46, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Donglin, F. Binghai, T. Heng, “Construction of Process Management Evaluation System for Science and Technology Planning Projects Based on the Whole Life Cycle,” Scientific Management Research. Inner Mongolia, 29, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.