E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Zhou Ling. Research on key issues in power engineering project management [J]. Real estate world, 2021 (11): 113–115 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hongbo, yuan Wanling, Wang Min, Zhang hang, Xiong Wei, yuan Xufeng, Zou Xiaosong. Comprehensive condition assessment method of power transformer based on asymmetric closeness evidence cloud matter element model [J / OL]. Power grid technology: 1-9 [2021-06-18] https://doi.org/10.13335/j.1000-3673.pst.2020.1938. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Huilong. Analysis of power engineering project management [J]. Engineering construction and design, 2020 (24): 223–224 [Google Scholar]
- Sui Yilei, Fang Xingping, Zhao Jie. Problems in power engineering construction project management and refined management strategy [J]. Urban housing, 2020,27 (06): 230–231 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Libin, Yan Han. Analysis and Research on EPC management mode of power engineering [J]. Journal of Jiangxi Electric Power Vocational and technical college, 2020,33 (04): 6–7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.