E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- SY. Sun, WX. Sun, Study on the fluctuation law of RMB exchange rate after joining SDR —— Empirical analysis based on ARIMA-GARCH model [J]. Economic Problems, 02, 42-47, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoquan, Shao Chunfu, Yin Chaoying, Ji Xun, Guan Ling. Short-term traffic flow prediction method based on ARIMA-GARCH-M model [J]. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, 42, 04, 79-84, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Fang Yan, Geng Xueyang, Qin Shanshan. Study on the price forecast of media sector index in Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets —— Analysis based on ARIMA—GARCH model [J]. Price Theory and Practice, 01, 102-105, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Feng Tieying, Luo Tianheng. Stochastic prediction of fertility rate based on ARIMA-GARCH model [J]. statistics and decision, 24, 21-24, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ding, Feng Donghan, Lin Xiaofan, Chen Jingwen, Chen Lixia. Ultra-short-term wind speed prediction based on modified ARIMA-GARCH model [J]. Power Grid Technology, 41, 06, 1808-1814, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xiaohong. Research on Financial Mismatch and Loan Default Rate Fluctuation of Commercial Banks —— Empirical Test Based on ARIMA-GARCH Model [J]. Jianghan Forum, 05, 23-27, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qixiang, Fan Juanjuan. Experience of Insurance Development in New China [J]. China Finance, 19, 115-118, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Hao Chen, Qian Jing, Fu Jinwei, Cui Guangyao. Research on the Development and Optimization of Insurance Governance in China [J]. Southwest Finance, 01, 41-50, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.