E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- J. Rifkin. (2011) The third industrial revolution: How lateral power is transforming energy, economy, and the world. Palgrave MacMillan, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Prospective industry research institute. (2019) Forecast 2019: Panoramic Map of China’s electricity sales industry. China Electricity Equipment Industry, 11: 31–36. [Google Scholar]
- P. Yang, J. T. Chen, Y. Y. Lv, L. Y. Kang, Z. Z. Luo. (2017) Analysis on the Reform and Development of China’s Electricity Selling Side. Technology and Economic Guide, 28: 184–186+188. [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Li. (2020) Electricity Selling Side Countermeasures Under Power System Reform Situation. Electric engineering, 06: 131–134. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Tang, Q. Zhang. (2020) Research on marketing strategy innovation of power sales enterprises under the background of supply side reform. China Circulation Economy, 03: 14–16. [Google Scholar]
- Y. T. Sun, Y. Q. Song, L. Z. Yao, Z. Yan. (2018) Study on Power Consumers’ Choices of Electricity Retailers in Electricity Selling Market. Power System Technology, 42: 1124–1131. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Internet Research Group. (2017) Research on the Development of Energy Internet. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeng. (2015) Energy Internet and deregulation of electricity market. China Power Enterprise Management, 13: 54–57. [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Zha, Y. Zhang, S. R. Tan, Z. Huang, W. G. Wang. (2012) Understanding and Thinking of the Energy Internet. National Defense Technology, 33: 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Tian, W. P. Luan, D. X. Zhang, C. H. Liang. Y. J. Sun. (2015) Technical Forms and Key Technologies on Energy Internet. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35: 3482–3494. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Cao, K. Meng, J. Y. Wang, M. B. Yang, Z. Chen, W. Z. Li, C. Lin. (2014) Energy Internet and energy router.Scientia Sinica (Informationis), 44: 714–727. [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, C. F. Bai, Y. B. Zhang. (2015) Research on the Value and Implementation Framework of Energy Internet. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35: 3495–3502. [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Zhou, L. C. Deng, S. B. Feng, J. Wang, Y. X. Fei. (2019) Development prospect and trend of integrated energy services. Energy of China, 41: 4–7+14. [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Liu, J. J. Wu, K. Yang. (2007) Index System for Evaluating the Market Power and It’s Representation in Electricity Market. Power System Technology, 31: 211–214. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, F. S. Wen, M. Liu. (2008) Development of Evaluation Indices System for Power Market. Electric Power Technologic Ecnomics, 20: 21–26. [Google Scholar]
- S. Xue, Y. Hu, W. Li, J. H. Liao, F. Zhang, X. X. Zhang, L. Ma. (2019) International Experience in Construction and Development Evaluation of Electricity Retail Market and China’s Electricity Retail Market Evaluation System Design. Power System Technology, 43: 1969–1977. [Google Scholar]
- C. Q. Kang, Y. Wang, J. Zhang, Y. Z. Wang, F. Gao, Y. Liu. (2019) Development of national energy internet: index system and future trend. Telecommunication Science, 35: 2–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.