E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Wei Tang, Peng Wu, Yu Zhang, Xiaodong Cao. “Analysis on the Current Situation and Development Trend of China’s Electrification Level and Electric Energy Substitution under the Background of Carbon Neutral”, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Huayu, Hou Fei. Trade policy uncertainty and corporate innovation evidence from Chinese listed firms in new energy vehicle industry[J]. Energy Economics, 2021,97. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuru, Li Yuanyuan, Guo Jiayuan. Research on the impact of government subsidies on the development of new energy industry [J]. Investment and cooperation, 2021 (03): 191–192 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ye, Liu Qin, Li Jia Hui. The impact of government subsidies on the green innovation capability of new energy automobile companies[J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021,680(1). [Google Scholar]
- Fan Xin. Gains and losses of new energy industry policy from the perspective of millet car making [n]. China business daily, 2021-04-05 (A07). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuru, Li Yuanyuan, Guo Jiayuan. Research on the impact of government subsidies on the development of new energy industry [J]. Investment and cooperation, 2021 (03): 191–192. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Tong, Xing Chen, Li Xinyu. Evaluation and analysis of new-energy vehicle industry policies in the context of technical innovation in China[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021,281. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wen he novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic impact on the global energy industry chain “four stage” model analysis and coping with [J]. industrial technology economy, 2021,40 (01): 3–12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.