E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- J. Traxler, Learning in a Mobile Age. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning, 1(2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lorsbach, Self-Efficacy Theory and Learning Environment Research. Learning Environments Research, 2(1999). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Fogg, A Behavior Model for Persuasive Design. In Samir Chatterjee, Parvati Dev, editors, Persuasive Technology, Fourth International Conference, PERSUASIVE 2009, Claremont, California, USA, 4(2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Schuck, M. Kearney, K. Burden, Exploring mobile learning in the Third Space Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 3(2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Zeichner, Rethinking the Connections Between Campus Courses and Field Experiences in College and University-based Teacher Education. Educação Revista do Centro de Educação UFSM, 3(2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aparicio, F. Bação, T. Oliveira et al. An E-Learning Theoretical Framework. Educational Technology & Society, 1(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Cultivating People by Creating Souls, and Innovating Ideological and Political Education. Guangming Net, 3(2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, S. Zhou, X. Cheng, Why do College Students Continue to Use Mobile Learning? Learning Involvement and Self-Determination Theory. British Journal of Educational Technology, 2(2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.