E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Wang Xiongyuan, Ouyang Caiyue, Shi Zhenyang. Equity pledge, risk of control transfer and tax avoidance [J]. JER, 53, 138–152(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Haimin. Governance Environment, Controlling Shareholders’ Equity Pledge and Cash Holding Value --Empirical Data from China’s Listed Companies. F.A, 12,2–10(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zeyi, Li Changqing, Cheng Jiajing. Equity pledge and purchase of audit opinion [J]. S.F, 03,38–51(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xueqin, Zhang Shuyi. Pledge of controlling shareholders’ equity and investment efficiency of enterprises [J]. Friends of Accounting, 10,86–93(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Suhua, Shao Yifan, Huang Yang. Equity pledge of controlling shareholders, shareholding ratio of board of directors and innovation investment [J]. F.A.B, 23,43–46(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yixin, Chu Liqin. Research on the Influence of Controlling Shareholder’s Equity Pledge and Internal Control on the Risk of Stock Price Crash [J]. China Prices, 05,75–77(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhichan, Diao Jiewen. Research on the influence of equity pledge of major shareholders on analyst forecast [J]. ERG, 10,57–59(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Li Haixia, Cao Yanfei, Feng Xin. Equity pledge of major shareholders, enterprise innovation and internal control [J]. SM.M, 06,120–122(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Aidong, Yang Sujun, Zhang Lei. Pledges of Controlling Shareholders, Real Earnings Management and Stock Price Fluctuations [J]. F.A, 07,9–16(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Potential, Ge Yanni. Financial Development Research, 02,55–64(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huijuan, Chen Liang, Lv Yan. Venture capital equity pledging and enterprise innovation: An empirical study based on SMEs and GEM [J]. J.NAU, 17,11–19(2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.