E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Tugcu C T. Tourism and economic growth nexus revisited: A panel causality analysis for the case of the Mediterranean Region[J]. Tourism Management, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jie. Evaluation and optimization of coordination degree between tourism industry and regional economy in Shandong Province[J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2014, 24(4):163-168. DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1002-2104.2014.04.022. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Hongmei. Empirical Analysis of Coupling Coordination Degree between Tourism Industry and Regional Economic Development——Taking Huangshan City as an Example [J]. Business Economics and Management, 2013(07): 81-87. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liguo, Jiang Rui. Research on the Coupling Degree of City Tourism Industry and Regional Economic Coupling——Taking Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province as an Example [J]. Journal of Agricultural and Forestry Economic Management, 2017, 16(6): 783-788. DOI: 10.16195 /j.cnki.cn36-1328/f.2017.06.12. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Zhongbin. Quantitative Evaluation and Classification System of the Coordinated Development of Environment and Economy: Taking the Urban Agglomeration of the Pearl River Delta as an Example [J]. Tropical Geography, 1999(02): 76-82. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Rui, Feng Xuegang. Research on the dynamic relationship between China’s tourism economy and new urbanization [J]. Journal of Agricultural and Forestry Economics and Management, 2016(1): 106-114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.