E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Zi Tang. Anintegrated approach to evaluating the coupling coordination between tourism and the environment[J]. Tourism Management, 2015, 46. [Google Scholar]
- Cultural and Creative Industries Concept-A Historical Perspective[J]. Ieva Moore. Procedia -Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Allen J. Scott. Cultural-Products Industries and Urban Economic Development: Prospects for Growth and Market Contestation in Global Context[J]. Urban Affairs Review. 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zaijun. Analysis on the dynamic mechanism and realization path of the integration development of ice-snow industry and tourism industry [J]. China Sports Science and technology, 2019, 55(07): 56-62 + 80 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lingmin, Ren Baoguo, He Lixin, Feng Haitao, Lin Zhigang. The effect of Beijing Winter Olympic Games on the development of ice-snow tourism in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei and the strategy of coordinated promotion [J]. Journal of Beijing Sport University, 2019, 42 (01): 50-59 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Hongmei, Li Xiangju. Analysis on the effect of fiscal and tax policies of cultural industry based on coupling coordination model-Taking Shaanxi Province as an example [J]. Tax economy research, 2018, 23 (06): 6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.