E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Xiao, J.Z., Li, W.G., Fan, Y.H., et al. An overview of study on recycled aggregate concrete in China (1996-2011) [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2012, 31: 364–383. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W., Leeftink, R.B., Rotter, V.S. Evaluation of the economic feasibility for the recycling of construction and demolition waste in China-The case of Chongqing[J]. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2010, 54(6):377–389. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Z., Liu, F., Ong, T., et al. Hydration of Concrete Containing Hybrid Recycled Demolition Powders [J]. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 2017. 29(7): 401–407. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Q., Tong, T., Liu, S.H., et al. Investigation of using hybrid recycled powder from demolished concrete solids and clay bricks as a pozzolanic supplement for cement [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2014, 73(30):754–763. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Y.J., Choi, Y.W. Utilization of waste concrete powder as a substitution material for cement [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2012, 30(5):500–504. [Google Scholar]
- Kecebas, A., Kayveci, M. Effect on optimum insulation thickness, cost and saving of storage design temperature in cold storage in Turkey [J]. Energy Education Science and Technology Part A Energy Science and Research, 2010, 25: 117–127. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, L.H., Deng, F.Q., Chi, Y. Nano-mechanical behavior of the interfacial transition zone between steel-polypropylene fiber and cement paste [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2017, 145(1):619–638. [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh, V.Z., Bobko, C.P. Nano-mechanical properties of internally cured kenaf fiber reinforced concrete using nanoindentation [J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 2014, 52(9):9–17. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, C.L., Li, Z.J. Property investigation of individual phases in cementitious composites containing silica fume and fly ash[J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 2015, 57(3):17–26. [Google Scholar]
- Sorelli, L., Constantinides, G., Ulm, F.J., et al. The nano-mechanical signature of Ultra High Performance Concrete by statistical nanoindentation techniques [J]. Cement and Concrete Research, 2008, 38(12):1447–1456. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Zhu, P., Liao, Z.Q., et al. Interfacial bond properties between normal strength concrete substrate and ultra -high performance concrete as a repair material [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2020, 235(28): 117–431. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.