E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Jiang Wanquan, Quan Taifeng, Xu Ying. naturalgas transport network forming to protect the pattern [J]. Petro China news, 2013.10.29 (001): 14-18 [Google Scholar]
- Wen Xiaofeng, Xu Chenchen, An Yao, et al. Commissioning Technology of. Zhongwei Nanbu section in Zhong-Guigas pipeline project [J]. Pipeline Technology and Equipment, 2014. 2: 14-18 [Google Scholar]
- Correspondent of “Gas&Heat”, The Introductionof middle of the West-East gas pipeline projectthreelines [J], Gas and heat, 2012. 8: 9 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yunping, Xiao Jie, Sun Xiao, et al. Application and recognize SPS simulation software in gas pipeline [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2013, 33(11):104-109. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Liang. The optimization and simulation on the operation of line-2 and line-3 of shaanxi-Beijing gas pipeline system [D]. China Petroleum University (Beijing), 2013:199. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Lianfeng, Li Qiao, Liu Dong, et al. Peak season underground gas storage injection and production scale design -In Sichuan and Chongqing gas fields with Temple underground gas storage project design as an example [J]. Gas industry, 2011, 31 (05): 96-98. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yan, She Chaoyi, Tang Xiaohu. Research and Application of Gas drainage gas technology in Sichuan Basin [J]. drilling technology, 2008, 31 (5): 66-69, 72 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Gong, Sino-Myanmar gas pipeline fully operational [J] gas industry, 2013.10: 11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.