E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental System Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Stiff H A, Davis L E. A method for predicting the tendency of oilfield waters to deposit calcium sulfate[J]. J. Petroleum Technology, 1952, 4:25 [Google Scholar]
- Ryznar J W. A new index for determining amount of calcium carbonate scale formed by water [J]. J. Am. Water Works Assoc., 1944, 36: 472 [Google Scholar]
- Oddo J E, Tomson M B. Simplified calculation of CaCO3 saturation at high temperatures and pressures in brine solutions. JPT (July 1982) 1583 [Google Scholar]
- Oddo J E, Tomson M B. Why scale forms in the oilfield and methods to predict[J]. SPE Production and Facilities, 1994, 9(1):47-54 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Mingliang, Pu Chunsheng, Dong Jingwu, et al. The prediction of inorganic scaling tendency in formation water of Longhupao reservoir[J]. Oilfield Chemistry. 2000, 17(3): 208-211 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Mingliang, Pu Chunsheng, Wang Dezhi, et al. Mathematics model on inorganic scale dynamic prediction near well bore formation[J]. ACTA, 2002, 23(1):61-66 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yiwu, Zhao Zuozi. Scaling mechanism and prevention technology in oilfield development[M]. Xi’an, Shaanxi Science and Technology Press. 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhong, Liu Na, Zhou Xinyan, et al. Scale Chem software used in oilfield water compatibility study[J]. Oil-Gas Field Surface Engineering, 2016, 35(3): 35-37. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiao-Xi, Zhao Lei, Zhang Ding-Yong, et al. Prediction of CaCO3 scaling quantity in water injection wellbore[J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum(Edition of Natural Science). 2010, 34(1), 114-117 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaowei, Xu Bo, Sun Xiaoguang, et al. Scaling tendency prediction in the development process of C8 reservoir in Xifeng oilfield[J], J. of Chongqing University of Science and Technology(Natural Sciences Edition), 20(5).2018:60-62 [Google Scholar]
- You Jing, Wang Zhikun, Yu Jiliang, et al. Scaling tendency prediction and influencing factors of formation and injected water in Huabei Oilfield[J]. Lithologic Reservoirs.2017, 29(4): 163-168 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.