E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- W. Arkronrat, V. Oniam, N. Hengcharoen, Crab bank implementation: Case study of the blue swimming crab bank in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, Thailand, Kasetsart University Fisheries Research Bulletin (Thailand), 37, 1 (2013) : 30-39 [Google Scholar]
- P. Suanrattanachai, T. Suppanirun, S. Etoh, V. Sulit, The Role of Crab Bank System in Securing Fisheries Livelihood and Resources Conservation and Management, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 7, 1 (2009): 24-30 [Google Scholar]
- D. Thiammueang, R. Chuenpagdee, K. Juntarashote, The “Crab Bank” Project: Lessons from the Voluntary Fishery Conservation Initiative in Phetchaburi Province, Thailand, Kasetsart J. (Natural Sciences.) 46 (2012): 427-439 [Google Scholar]
- C. Kunsook, N. Gajaseni, N. Paphavasit, The Feeding Ecology of the Blue Swimming Crab, Portunus pelagicus (Linnaeus, 1758), at Kung Krabaen Bay, Chanthaburi Province, Thailand, Tropical Life Sciences Research, 25 (2014): 13-27 [Google Scholar]
- C. Kunsook, N. Gajaseni, N. Paphavasit, A Stock Assessment of the Blue Swimming Crab Portunus pelagicus (Linnaeus, 1758) for Sustainable Management in Kung Krabaen Bay, Gulf of Thailand, Tropical Life Sciences Research, 25 (2014): 41-59 [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Singh, Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review, Energy, 53 (2013): 1-13 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ajan, J. Nirmala, Performance Evaluation of OnGrid and Off-Grid Solar Photovoltaic Systems, International Journal Of Innovative Research In Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation And Control Engineering, 3 (2015): 20-23 [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Edson, B.L. Carine, T. Raymond, Performance Parameters Of An Off-Grid Building Integrated Photovoltaic System In South Africa, 33rd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.