E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- C. Ryu, A.N. Phan, V.N. Sharifi and J. Swithenbank, Co-combustion of textile residues with cardboard and waste wood in a packed bed, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 32, (2007): 450–458. [Google Scholar]
- K. Onthong, J. Chareonsuk, A New Method for Zone Development Observation for Updraft Rice Husk Gasification, BioResources, 14, 3(2019): 5080–5096 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahapatra and S. Dasappa, Experiments and analysis of propagation front under gasification regimes in a packed bed, Fuel Processing Technology., 121, (2014): 83–90. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jingwen and B. Heng, Measurements and theoretical modeling of effective thermal conductivity of particle beds under compression in air and vacuum, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering., 10, (2017): 423–433. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wasinarom, J. Charoensuk and L. Visarn, Nonequilibrium numerical modeling for combustion of LPG within porous media, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer., 143, (2019): 118551. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Madhiyanon, P. Sathitruangsak and S. Soponronnarit, Effect of swirl secondary air injection on rice husk combustion in a shortcombustion-chamber fluidized bed combustor using nozzle-type air distributor, Journal of Research and Applications in Mechanical., 1, (2011): 77–82. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wasinarom, J. Charoensuk, Experiment and Numerical Modeling of Stratified Downdraft Gasification Using Rice Husk and Wood Pallet, BioResources, 14, 3(2019): 5235–5253. [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Blasi, Dynamic behavior of stratified downdraft gasifiers, Chemical Engineering Science., 55, (2000): 2931–2944. [Google Scholar]
- S. Dasappa and P.J. Paul, Gasification of Char particles in packed beds: analysis and results, International Journal of Energy Research., 25, (2001): 1053–1072. [Google Scholar]
- J. Amir, J. Gunnar I. Hellstrom and T. Staffan Lundstrom, Numerical Derivation of Dispersion Coefficients for Flow through Three-Dimensional Randomly Packed Beds of Monodisperse Spheres, AIChE Journal., 60, 2(2014): 749–761. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.