E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- F. Zeng, Z. Luo, J. Xie, S. Feng, Gamma radiation control quality and lignification of bamboo shoots (Phyllostachys praecox f. prevernalis.) stored at low temperature, Postharvest Biology and Technology, 102 (2015):17–24 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pattanavibool, Bamboo research and development in Thailand (2000) in Bamboo Conservation, Diversity, Ecogeography, Germplasm, Resource Utilization and Taxonomy. https://www.bioversityinternational.org/fileadmin/bioversity/publications/Web_version/572/ch32.htm [available online 29 April, 2021] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kleinhenz, M. Gosbee, T.W. Lyall, K. Blackburn, K. Harrower, D.J. Midmore, Storage methods for extending shelf life of fresh, edible bamboo shoots [Bambusa oldhamii (Munro)], Postharvest Biology and Technology, 19 (2000): 253-264 [Google Scholar]
- Prachinburi Provincial Agriculture Office, Statistical of gross domestic product of Prachinburi province, 2554/2555. [Available on http://klang.cgd.go.th/pri/menu3.html. (June, 2015)] [Google Scholar]
- C. Techapun, Feasibility study on establishment of bamboo shoot products plant in Chiang Mai, Royal Forest Department, International Tropical Timber Organization, Bangkok, (2004): 46 [Google Scholar]
- K. Chiangthong, L. Chayawat, Bamboo shoot stream processing from Tha Sao community, Sai Yoke district, Kanchanaburi Province. Kanchanaburi 71000: Department of Science and Technology, Kanchanaburi Rajabhat University, Thailand. www.brt.biotec.or.th/upload/Eng%208bambo.doc. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nongdam and L. Tikendra, The nutritional facts of bamboo shoots and their usage as important traditional foods of northeast india, Interanational scholarly research notices, (2014): 17 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Pandey, V. Ojha, S.K. Choubey, Development and shelf-life evaluation of value added edible products from bamboo shoots, American Journal of Food Technology, 7 (2012): 363-371 [Google Scholar]
- J. Tipmontian, R.K. Suryaprasa, M. Rajmohan, P. Limpapawich, Assessment and selection of postharvest treatment in a fresh bamboo shoot supply chain”, 15th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2013, June 2013, Bangkok, Thailand [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Bhatt, L.B. Singha, K. Singh, M.S. Sachan, Some commercial edible bamboo species of North East India: production, indigenous uses, cost-benefit and management strategies, The Journal of the American Bamboo Society, 17, 1 (2003): 4-20 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qing, B.D. Zhu, L.W. Zheng, H.H. Kai, X.S. Qi, H.P. Zhen, Bamboo resources, utilization and exsitu conservation in Xishuangbanna, South-eastern China, Journal of Forestry Research, 19, 1 (2008): 79-83 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, M. Zhang, D. Tu, J. Sun, L. Zhou, A.S. Mujumdar, A two-stage convective air and vacuum freeze drying technique for bamboo shoots, International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 40, 6 (2005): 589-595 [Google Scholar]
- T. Wongsakpaiod, Bamboo shoot drying using superheated steam [Meng. Thesis] Bangkok, Thailand: King Mongkut’s University of Technology (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Shen, F. Kong, Q. Wang, Effect of modified atmosphere packaging on the browning and lignification of bamboo shoots, Journal of Food Engineering, 77 (2006): 348-354 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Luo, S. Feng, J. Pang, M. Mao, H. Shou, J. Xie, Effect of heat treatment on lignification of postharvest bamboo shoots (Phyllostachys praecox f. prevernalis), Food Chemistry, 135 (2012a): 2182–2187 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, C. Zhou, F. Wu, J. Cheng, Effect of nitric oxide on browning and lignification of peeled bamboo shoots, Postharvest Biology and Technology, 57 (2010): 72–76 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Luo, X. Wu, Y. Xie, C. Chen, Alleviation of chilling injury and browning of postharvest bamboo shoot by salicylic acid treatment. Food Chemistry, 131 (2012b): 456–461 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Luo, X. Xu, Z. Cai, B. Yan, Effects of ethylene and 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) on lignification of postharvest bamboo shoots, Food Chemistry, 105 (2007): 521–527 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Badwaik, P.K. Borah, S.C. Deka, Antimicrobial and enzymatic antibrowning film used as coating for bamboo shoot quality improvement, Carbohydrate Polymers, 103 (2014): 213-220 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Lawless, H. Heymann, Sensory Evaluation of Food: Principles and Practices, Aspen Publishers, Inc., New York (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.