E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- T.M. Letcher, Plastic waste and recycling : Environmental Impact, Societal, Issues, Prevention, and Solutions (Academic Press, London, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Szabó, G. Dogossy, Investigation of flame retardant rPET foam, Periodic Polytechnica Mechanical Engineering, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kongsupapkul, K. Cheenkachorn, S. Tontisirin, Effects of MgO-ZSM-23 zeolite catalyst on the pyrolysis of PET bottle waste, KMUTNB international journal of applied science, 10, 3 (2017) : 205–211. [Google Scholar]
- S. Makkam, W. Piewjan, W. Harnnarongchai, The effect of chain extender on rheological properties of recycled poly (ethylene terephthalate), RMUTP Research Journal Humanities and Social Sciences, 8, 2 (2014) : 70–80. [Google Scholar]
- C. Fan, C. Wan, F. Gao, C. Huang, Z. Xi, Z. Xu, L. Zhao, T. Liu, Extrusion foaming of poly(ethylene terephthalate) with carbon dioxide based on rheology analysis, Journal of Cellular Plastics, 0, 0 (2015) : 1-22 [Google Scholar]
- S. Yao, T. Guo, T. Liu, Z. Xi, Z. Xu, L. Zhao, Good extrusion foaming performance of long-chain branched PET induced by its enhanced crystallization property, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ronkay, B. Molnár, F. Szalay, D. Nagy, B. Bodzay, I. E. Sajó, K. Bocz, Development of flameretarded nanocomposites from recycled PET bottles for the electronics industry, Polymer, 11, 233 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Incarnato, L. Scarfalo, L. Maio, D. Acierno, Structure and rheology of recycled PET modified by reactive extrusion, Polymer, 41, 18 (2000): 68256831 [Google Scholar]
- R. Assadi, X. Colin, J. Verdu, Irreversible structure changes during PET recycling by extrusion, Polymers, 45, 13 (2004) : 4403-4412 [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Nait-Ali, X. Colin, A. Bergeret, Kinetic analysis and modelling of PET macromolecular changes during its mechanical recycling by extrusion, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 96, 2 (2011) : 236-246 [Google Scholar]
- F. Awaja, D. Pavel, Recycling of PET, European Polymer Journal, 41, 7 (2005) : 1453-1477 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. SzabÓ, G. Dogossy, Structure and properties of closed-cell foam prepared from rPET, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 426 (2018): 012043 [Google Scholar]
- M. Aksit, S. Gröschel, U. Kuhn, A. Aksit, K. Kreger, H-W. Schmidt, V. Altstädt, Low-density polybutylene terephthalate foams with enhanced compressive strength via a reactive-extrusion process, Polymers, 12, 2021 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Isarankura Na Ayutthaya, J. Wootthikanokkhan, Investigation of the photodegradation behaviors of an ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymer solar cell encapsulant and effects of antioxidants on the photostability of the material, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 107 (2008) : 3853-3863 [Google Scholar]
- A. Gooneie, P. Simonetti, K. Salmeia, S. Gaan, R. Hufenus, M. Heuberger, Enhanced PET processing with organophosphorus additive : Flame retardant products with added-value for recycling, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 160 (2019) : 218-228 [Google Scholar]
- C. Huang, X. Dang, R. Bei, Y. Zhao, C. Li, Q. Chen, S. Wang, Effect of SiOx layer on preventing the migration of plasticizer and antioxidant from polyethylene terephthalate films, Iranian Polymer Journal, 28 (2019) : 173-182 [Google Scholar]
- M. Villalobos, A. Awojulu, G. Greeley, G. Turco, G. Deeter, Oligomer chain extenders for economic reprocessing and recycling of condensation plastics, Energy, 31, 15 (2006) : 3272-3234 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.