E3S Web Conf.
Volume 303, 2021The 10th Anniversary Russian-Chinese Symposium “Clean Coal Technologies: Mining, Processing, Safety, and Ecology” 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||17 September 2021|
- M. J. Mayerhofer, M. F. Richardson, R. N. Walker, et al. Proppants? We don’t need no proppants (Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas 1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schein, The Application and technology of slickwater fracturing[J]. SPE-108807-DL (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Coulter, E. G. Benton, C. L. Thomson, Water fracs and sand quantity: a Barnett shale example (Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Brittlk, Smith, Z. Haddad, Water- fracs: we do need proppant after all (SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Daniel, B. Bohm, B. J. Coughlin, Evaluating implications of hydraulic fracturing in shale gas reservoirs (SPE Americas E&P Environmental and Safety Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Shuler, H. Tang, Z. Lu, Chemical process for improved oil recovery from Bakken shale (Canadian Unconventional Resources Conference, Calgary, Alberta, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, R. Seright, J. Zhang, Wettability survey in Bakken shale with surfactant-formulation imbibition (SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mirchi, S. Saraji, L. Goual, Dynamic interfacial tensions and contact angles of surfactant-in-brine/oil/shale systems: Implications to enhanced oil recovery in shale oil reservoirs (SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mirchi, S. Saraji, L. Goual, Experimental investigation of surfactant flooding in shale oil reservoirs: Dynamic interfacial tension, adsorption, and wettability (Unconventional Resources Technology Conference, Denver, Colorado, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Standnes, T. Austad, Presented at the Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering, 28:3, 123 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yanjun, J. Guancheng, Zh. Dujian, Presented at the Petroleum Exploration and Development, 42:1, 125 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar E. Dao, K. Mohanty, SPE Journal, 13:13, 137 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Al-Wahaibi, A. Abubakar, A. Al-Hashmi, Journal of Petroleum Science＆ Engineering, 20:1, 315 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ellina, O. Gabriel, J. H. David, Journal of Polymer Research, 21, 212 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ummartyotin, N. Bunnak, H. Manuspiya, Renewable ＆Sustainable Energy Reviews, 61, 466 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hayder, A. Bari, E. O. Akindoyo, Presented at the Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 4:2, 84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.