E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Bernstein L, Bosch P, Canziani O, et al. IPCC, 2007: Climate Change 2007: Synthesis. report[M]. Geneva: IPCC, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Djekic, Operta, Djulancic, Lorenzo, J. Quantities, environmental footprints and beliefs associated with household food waste in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Waste Manag. Res. 2019, 37, 1250–1260. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Aman, A.L., Harun, A., & Hussien, Z. (2012). The influence of environmental knowledge and concern on green purchase intention the role of attitude as a mediating variable. British Journal of Arts and Social Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Guihang G, Ying L, Siqi Z, Factors Influencing University Students’ Intention to Redeem Digital Takeaway Coupons -Analysis Based on A Survey in China. ICIT 2019, December 20–23, 2019, Shanghai, China [Google Scholar]
- Dickinger, Astrid, and Kleijnen, Mirella. 2008. Coupons going wireless: determinants of consumer intentions to redeem mobile coupons. J. Interact. Mark. 22(3): 23–40. [Google Scholar]
- Yonglong Lu, Shuai Song, Ruoshi Wang, Zhaoyang Liu, Jing Meng, Andrew J. Sweetman, Alan Jenkins, Robert C. Ferrier, Hong Li, Wei Luo, Tieyu Wang, Impacts of soil and water pollution on food safety and health risks in China, Environment International, Volume 77, 2015, Pages 5-15, ISSN 0160-4120, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2014.12.010 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xiangyuan, S., Fengrong, C., The Analysis of Meituan Marketing Strategy, JMS University, 2016, [Google Scholar]
- Li D.. The Analysis of Meituan Marketing Strategy in Universities, Technology and Economic Guide, 2020, 28(26): 183-176 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohong, J., Mingyu D.. Yuewei H.. et al. Research on the Design of and Preference for Collection Modes of Reusable Takeaway Containers to Promote Sustainable Consumption, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 4764; doi:10.3390/ijerph17134764 [Google Scholar]
- Ocean Robbins, How To Reduce Food Waste, Food Revolution Network, Accessed from: https://foodrevolution.org/blog/how-to-stop-food-waste/ [Google Scholar]
- FAO: 14% of food is lost after harvesting, IFT, Accessed from: https://www.ift.org/news-and-publications/news/2019/october/16/fao-14-percent-of-food-is-lost-after-harvesting. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, R.C.; Olsen, Y.; Mitchell, R.P.; Davis, A.; Rowland, S.J.; John, A.W. G.; McGonigle, D.; Russell, A. E. Lost at Sea: Where Is All the Plastic? Science 2004, 304, 5672, 838; DOI: 10.1126/science.1094559 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N. Studies on the determination method of common plasticizers and antioxidants in food contact materials [D]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Verónica GI, Ana RBDQ, Paseiro LP, et al. Identification of intentionally and non-intentionally added substances in plastic packaging materials and their migration into food products [J]. Anal Bioanal Chem, 2018, (410): 3789‒3803. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z.D, Li F.B, Feng J.F. (2019) Carbon footprint of rice wheat rotation patterns in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River: Based on life cycle assessment. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning, 40:81-90. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Q, Li F, Qian Z. (2020) A study on the waste of canteen food and the carbon footprint of takeout in Colleges and universities in China -- Based on 9660 questionnaires from 30 colleges and universities in 30 provinces (cities). Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 34:49-55. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao H.J., Ming Y.D., Yue W.H., ... & Xiu C.G. (2020). Research on the Design of and Preference for Collection Modes of Reusable Takeaway Containers to Promote Sustainable Consumption. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health(13), doi:10.3390/ijerph17134764. [Google Scholar]
- Yu H.Y., Jiang R.L. (Industrial Engineering and Management), 2021, Research on real time delivery order allocation and path optimization based on crowdsourcing platform. Industrial Engineering and Management, https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/31.1738.T.20210329 .1739.008.html [Google Scholar]
- Shi X.Y., Chu F.R..(2019). Marketing strategy analysis of meituan takeout. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 17-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.