E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- McKinney, Wes. Python for data analysis, O’Reilly Media, Inc.”, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bird, Steven, Ewan Klein, and Edward Loper. Natural language processing with Python. “O’Reilly Media, Inc.”, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Li Deng, Yang Liu, Deep Learning in Natural Language Procesing, publisher: Springer [Google Scholar]
- Aurélien Géron, Hamds-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems 1st Edition [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh, Debanjan, Weiwei Guo, and Smaranda Muresan. “Sarcastic or not: Word embeddings to predict the literal or sarcastic meaning of words.” proceedings of the 2015 conference on empirical methods in natural language processing. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rajadesingan, Ashwin, Reza Zafarani, and Huan Liu. “Sarcasm detection on twitter: A behavioral modeling approach.” Proceedings of the eighth ACM international conference on web search and data mining. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Peng, et al. “Sarcasm detection in social media based on imbalanced classification.” International Conference on Web-Age Information Management. Springer, Cham, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xue, Bai, Chen Fu, and Zhan Shaobin. “A study on sentiment computing and classification of sina weibo with word2vec.” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Davidov, Dmitry, Oren Tsur, and Ari Rappoport. “SSRA.” Proceedings of the fourteenth conference on computational natural language learning. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Berkowitz, Dan, and David Asa Schwartz. “Miley, CNN and The Onion” 10.1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lukin, Stephanie M., et al. “Argument strength is in the eye of the beholder: Audience effects in persuasion.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1708.09085 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Bouazizi, Mondher, and Tomoaki Otsuki Ohtsuki. “Pattern based approach.” IEEE Access 4 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Bharti, Santosh Kumar, Korra Sathya Babu, and Sanjay Kumar Jena. Sentiment recognition in twitter data. 2015 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM). IEEE, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- González-Ibánez, Roberto, Smaranda Muresan, and Nina Wacholder. “Identifying sarcasm in twitter: a closer look.” Proceedings of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Pozzi, Federico Alberto, Elisabetta Fersini, and Enza Messina. “Bayesian model averaging and model selection for polarity classification.” International Conference on Application of Natural Language to Information Systems. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Dhanalaxmi, B., Apparao Naidu, G., Anuradha, K. Adaptive PSO based association rule mining technique for software defect classification using ANN, Procedia Computer Science (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kora, P., Kalva, S.R. Hybrid Bacterial Foraging and Particle Swarm Optimization for detecting Bundle Branch, Block, SpringerPlus (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P., Singhal, A., Mehta, S., Mittal, A. Real-time moving object detection algorithm on high-resolution videos using GPUs, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing (2016) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Raju, NV Ganapathi, Machine learning based power saving mechanism for fridge: An experimental study using GISMO III board. Materials Today: Proceedings (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.