E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- S. F. Tie and C. W. Tan, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 20, 82–102 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. F. M. Sabri, K. A. Danapalasingam and M. F. Rahmat Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 53, 1433–1442 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Mohr, J. Wang, G. Ellem, J. Ward and D. Giurco, Fuel, 141, 120–135 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Outlook 2011. U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) and International Energy Agency; 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Lü, J. Wu, Y. Lian, C. Zhang, P. Chen, Wang and L. Meng, Energy Conversion and Management, 205, 112474 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ajanovic and R. Haas, Fuel cells, 19(5), 515–529 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Lukic, J. Cao, R. C. Bansal, F. Rodriguez and A. Emadi, IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics, 55(6), 2258–2267 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sorrell, J. Speirs, R. Bentley, R. Miller and Thompson, Energy, 37(1), 709–724 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Owen, O. R. Inderwildi and D. A. King, Energy policy, 38(8), 4743–4749 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Mathews, Futures, 46, 10–22 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Stigka, J. A. Paravantis and G. K. Mihalakakou, Renewable and sustainable energy Reviews, 32, 100–106 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Schmidt and M. Iyengar, In 2008 11th Intersociety Conference on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems 1255–1275 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Chau and C. C. Chan, Proceedings of the IEEE, 95(4), 821–835 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Parsons, M. K. Hidrue, W. Kempton and M. P. Gardner, Energy Economics, 42, 313–324 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Das, C. W. Tan, C. W. and A. H. M. Yatim, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 76, 268–291 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, Introduction to hybrid vehicle system modeling and control. John Wiley & Sons. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmadi, S. M. T. Bathaee and A. H. Hosseinpour, Energy Conversion and Management, 160, 74–84 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.