E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- T.-V. Do and Q.-C. Hsu, Optimization of minimum quantity lubricant conditions and cutting parameters in hard milling of AISI H13 steel. Applied Sciences 6, 83 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.-V. Do, N.-C. Vu, and Q.-M. Nguyen, Optimization of cooling conditions and cutting parameters during hard milling of AISI H13 steel by using Taguchi method. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing (ICAM), pp. 396–398 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Saedon, N. Jaafar, M. A. Yahaya, N. Saad, and M. S. Kasim, Multi-objective optimization of titanium alloy through orthogonal array and grey relational analysis in WEDM. Procedia Technology 15, 832–840 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Deng, Introduction to grey system theory. The Journal of Grey System 1, 1–24 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kopac and P. Krajnik, Robust design of flank milling parameters based on grey-Taguchi method. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 191, 400–403 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ren, J. Zhou, and J. Wei, Optimization of cutter geometric parameters in end milling of titanium alloy using the grey-Taguchi method. Advances in Mechanical Engineering 7 (2), 1–10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.