E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Joshi N, Mohan N.,” A Novel Scheme to connect wind Turbines to the Power Grid”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 24(2), 504–510, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Ab-Khalil A, Lee D., LEE S., ”Grid connection of Doubly-fed Induction Generators in Wind energy conversion system”. [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaoui., J. Gaubert, F. Karim, ”Power quality improvement using DPC controlled three-phase shunt active filter”, Electric power systems Reasearch, vol 80, pp 657–666, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Malinwoski, M., et al, ” A comparative study of control techniques for PWM rectifiers in AC adjustable speed drives”, IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics, 18(6), pp, 1390–1396, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- K. Bala Nikilesh, P. Nageswara Rao ”Harmonic Compensation using D-Statom in Combination with Renewable Energy Sources to enhance Power Quality”, IEEE Jan 2015. [Google Scholar]
- kaluppan p. kamala kanta mahapatra” PLL Synchronisation with PID Controller Based Shunt Active Power Line Conditioner” IJCEE vol.3, No.1, Feb 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S.k tiwari, B. singh and P.K. Goel ” Design an control of micro grid fed by renewable energy sources” 2016 IEEE 6TH Inter. Conference on power systems (ICPS), New Delhi 2016. pp 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- S. Heier, Grid integration of wind energy conversion system. Hoboken, NJ, Wiley 1998. [Google Scholar]
- A, B. Rey boue, R Garcia-Valvarde, F de A rus vila and jose M. Torrelo-ponse, ”An integrative approach to the design methodology for 3-phase power conditioners in photovoltaic grid connected systems”. Energy conversion an management vol 56 pp 80–95, Dec 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. polinder F.F.A van der prijl, G. jde vilder and p. Tanver ”Compariion of direct drive and geared generator concepts for wind turbines”, IEEE international conference of electric machines and drives, 2016., Sam Antonio, TX, 2016, PP543–550. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.