E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Borvorn Israngkurana Ayudhya. Compressive and Splitting Tensile Strength of Autoclave Aerated Concrete Containing Perlite Aggregate and Polypropylene Fiber Subjected to Higher Temperature, SJST (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ali Hamad. Materials, production, properties and applications of Aerated lightweight concrete: review) International journal of Material Science and Engineering, VOLUME-2, No.2 (December 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Parthdesani et al., AAC: A Sustainable Alternate of Clay Brick Masonry in form of Light Weight Concrete) GRD Journals (March 2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Gopalakrishnan et al., Study on Material and Mechanical Properties of Autoclave Aerated Concrete) South Asian Journal on Engineering and Technology, VOLUME-3, No.7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Rana Shabbar et al., Mechanical Properties of lightweight Aerated Concrete with Different aluminium powder Content) MATEC Web of Conferences 120, 02010 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Muthu Krishnan et al., Effect of Temperature on Autoclave Aerated Concrete Beam using Ceramic Waste as Coarse Aggregate) International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research, VOLUME-4, ISSUE-12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Manikandan et al., A Detail Study on Autoclave Aerated Concrete, IRJET, VOLUME-05 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ketan Ushir. Survey on Utilization of Plastic Waste in AAC Block) Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, VOLUME-8 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Raghav Tandan et al., Shear and Tensile Bond Strengths of Autoclave Aerated Concrete Masonry with Different Mortar Mixtures and Thickness, Journal of Engineering Issues and Solutions, March 03 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G.V.V Satyanarayana, G. Mahesh. Experimental Investigation on Workability and Density of Medium Range Foam Concrete with Hybrid Fibers) E3S Web of Conferences 184, 01093 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.