E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- N. Sohani Jani, S. Darshan Shah. Analysis of Microstructure and Properties of AAC Blocks with its Manufacturing Process) Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume-2, issue-7(August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shweta Rathi, P.V. Khandve. AAC block-A New eco-friendly Material for Construction) International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, Volume-2, Issue-4(April 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Anurag Wahane. Manufacturing Process of AAC Block) IJARSE, Volume No-06, Special Issue No. (02), (September 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. G.V.V. Satyanarayana et al., Experimental Investigation on Foam Concrete with Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregate by Fly ash and Cement by Alccofine) E3S Web of Conferences 184, 01089(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tony Thattil et al., Study on the Properties of Aerated Concrete Incorporating Fly Ash and Quarry Dust) Global Research and Development Journal for Engineering, Volume-2, Issue-5(April 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Satish Kumar, R. Sukumar et al., Experimental Analysis of Aerated Concrete Block) International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume-6, Issue-05(May 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Srinu Naik, V. Chandana et al., Study and Experimentation of AAC by using Fly Ash) International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, Volume-3, Issue-4(April 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Manikandan, Dr.S. Gopalakrsihnan. A Detailed Study on AAC) International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume-05, Issue-04(April 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jagadish Vengala, Shivakumar Mangloor et al., Performance of AAC Blocks under Varying Temperature) International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume-7, Issue-6C2, (April 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.