E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Jagadish vengala, Shivakumar mangloor, talla krishna, Chaitanya goud.” Performance of autoclave aerated concrete blocks under varying temperatures” international journal of recent technology and engineering (IJRE) ISSN: 2279-3878, volume-7. [Google Scholar]
- Manikandan,Dr S. Gopalakrishnan, A detail study on autoclave aerated concrete, Int. Res. J. Eng. Technol. (IRJET), e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 05 (2018) p-ISSN: 2395-0072. [Google Scholar]
- Muthu Krishnan, K. Muthu Kumar, R. Sibi Rajan, Effect of temperature variation on autoclave aeratedconcrete beam using ceramic waste as coarse aggregate, Int. J. Curr. Eng. Scientific Res. 4 (2394-069712) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Rana Shabbar, Paul Nedwell, Zhangjian, Mechanical properties of lightweight aerated concrete with different aluminium powder content (2017), ASCMCES-17 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gunasekaran, G. Saranya, L. Elamaran, P. Sakthivel, Development of light weight concrete by using autoclaved aerated concrete (2016), ISSN 2349-6010. [Google Scholar]
- Mallampalli. Ch. G. Subash, V.S.V. Satyannarayana, Janga Srinivas, autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) blocks: a revolution building material in construction production, Int. J. Sci. Technol. Manage. 5 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ali J. Hamad, Materials, production, properties and application of aerated lightweight concrete: review, J. Mater. Sci. Eng. 2 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.