E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Kaliprasanna sethy, Girija sankar nayak, sushri rojalin nanda, Aerated Concrete: A Revolutionary Construction Material IJETSR, ISSN 2394-3386, Volume 5; issue 4, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Prajakta Dinesh Bulkade, Comparison of Analysis of Building with Conventional Bricks and AAC Blocks with Silicon Admixture, IJSRD Vol 5 issue 9, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Satish Kumar. B, Sukumar. R, Srinath, experimental analysis of aerated concrete block” international journal of engineering research and technology. ISSN: 2278-0181, vol.6 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Anurag Wahane, Manufacturing process of AAC blocks, International journal of innovative research in science, engineering and technology (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Farhana M. Saiyed, Ashish H. Makwana, Jayeshkumar Pitroda, Chetna M. Vyas, “Aerated Autoclaved Concrete (AAC) Blocks: Novel Material for Construction Industry”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering, Science and Management, Vol. 1, Issue 2, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- George Schober, Porosity in autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC): A review on pore structure, types of porosity, measurement methods and effects of porosity on properties, 82140 Olching, Germany, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.