E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Propulsion Systems for Sustainable Mobility|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- A. Algieri, M. Amelio, S. Bova, P. Morrone, "Energy Efficiency Analysis of Monolith and Pellet Emission Control Systems in Unidirectional and Reverse-Flow Designs", SAE International Journal of Engines March 2010 2:684–693 [Google Scholar]
- A. Algieri, S. Bova, C. De Bartolo, A. Nigro, "Numerical and Experimental Analysis of the Intake Flow in a High Performance Four-Stroke Motorcycle Engine", Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 129, n. 4, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. Algieri, S. Bova, and C. De Bartolo, “Experimental and Numerical Investigation on the Effects of the Seeding Properties on LDA Measurements,” ASME J. of Fluids Engineering, 127 N. 3, pp.514–522, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhen, Y. Wang, S. Xu, Y. Zhu, C. Tao, T. Xu, M. Song, “The engine knock analysis - An overview,” Applied Energy, Volume 92, 2012, Pages 628–636, ISSN 0306-2619, https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.apenergy.2011.11.079 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, H. Liu, R.D. Reitz, “Knocking combustion in spark-ignition engines,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Volume 61, 2017, Pages 78–112, ISSN 0360-1285, https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.pecs.2017.03.004 [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Heywood, Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals Second Edition (McGraw-Hill, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Fatigati, D. Di Battista, R. Cipollone, “Design improvement of volumetric pump for engine cooling in the transportation sector”, Energy, Volume 231, 2021, 120936, ISSN 0360-5442, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2021.120936 [Google Scholar]
- M. Di Bartolomeo, F. Fatigati, D. Di Battista, R. Cipollone, “A new approach for designing a testing engine coolant pump electrically actuated,” SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-1161, 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-1161 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cho, C. Song, N. Kim, S. Oh, D. Han, K. Min, “Influence of the wall temperatures of the combustion chamber and intake ports on the charge temperature and knock characteristics in a spark-ignited engine” Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 182, 2021, 116000, ISSN 1359-4311, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2020.116000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cho, C. Song, S. Oh, K. Min et al., “An Experimental Study on the Knock Mitigation Effect of Coolant and Thermal Boundary Temperatures in Spark Ignited Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-0213, 2018, DOI: 10.4271/2018-01-0213. [Google Scholar]
- Nishino, Tomoki and Nobuaki Murakami. “Study of Engine Cooling Technologies for Knock Suppression in Spark Ignition Engines.” Mitsubishi motors Technical review, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Shih, E. Itano, J. Xin, M. Kawamoto et al., "Engine Knock Toughness Improvement Through Water Jacket Optimization," SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-3259, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-01-3259 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fukuda, H. Tawa, A. Makise, Increase of knock limit in outboard motor through employment of dual control direct cooling system, Honda R D Tech. Rev. 16 (2004) 121–126. [Google Scholar]
- T. Castiglione, P. Morrone, L. Falbo, D. Perrone, S. Bova, Application of a Model-Based Controller for Improving Internal Combustion Engines Fuel Economy. Energies 2020, 13, 1148. [Google Scholar]
- D. Perrone, L. Falbo, T. Castiglione, S. Bova, “Knock Mitigation by Means of Coolant Control,” SAE Technical Paper 2019-24-0183, 2019, DOI: 10.4271/2019-24-0183. [Google Scholar]
- K. Chun and J.B. Heywood, "Characterization of Knock in a Spark-Ignition Engine," SAE Technical Paper 890156, 1989, https://doi.org/10.4271/890156 [Google Scholar]
- M. Brunt, C. Pond, J. Biundo, "Gasoline Engine Knock Analysis using Cylinder Pressure Data," SAE Technical Paper 980896, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/980896 [Google Scholar]
- E. Galloni, G. Fontana, S. Staccone, “Numerical and experimental characterization of knock occurrence in a turbo-charged spark-ignition engine,” Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 85, 2014, Pages 417–424, ISSN 0196-8904, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2014.05.054 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.