E3S Web Conf.
Volume 313, 202119th International Stirling Engine Conference (ISEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Novel Designs of Drive Mechanisms and Configurations|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- B. Kongtragool and S. Wongwises, “A review of solar-powered Stirling engines and low temperature differential Stirling engines, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 131–154, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- ÖkoFEN Heiztechnik GmbH, “Pellematic Condens, ” 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.oekofen.com/de-de/pellematic-condens/. [Accessed: 30-Jun-2021]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, S. R. Sanders, S. Dubey, F. H. Choo, and F. Duan, “Stirling cycle engines for recovering low and moderate temperature heat: A review, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 62, pp. 89–108, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Egas and D. M. Clucas, “Stirling Engine Configuration Selection, ” Energies, pp. 1–22, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Organ, “An Ideal Thermodynamic Reference Cycle, ” in Thermodynamics and Gas Dynamics of the Stirling Cycle Machine, New York, USA: Cambridge University Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- I. Kolin, “Flat Plate & Discontinous Motion, ” in Stirling Motor History Theory Practice, Zagreb: Zagreb University Publication, LTD, 1991, pp. 213–226. [Google Scholar]
- I. Urieli and D. Berchowitz, “Introduction, ” in Stirling Cycle Engine Analysis, Bristol, England: Adam Hilger Ltd., 1984. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Senft, “Energy Transfer In Cyclic Heat Engines, ” in Mechanical Efficiency of Heat Engines, New York, USA: Cambridge University Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Senft, “Optimum Stirling engine geometry, ” Int. J. Energy Res., vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 1087–1101, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- N. Boutammachte and J. Knorr, “Field-Test of a Solar Low Delta-T Stirling Engine, ” Sol. Energy, vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 1849–1856, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kota, “Generic Models for Designing Dwell Mechanisms : A Novel Kinematic Design of Stirling Engines as an Example, ” vol. 113, no. March 1988, pp. 446–450, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. Fang, K. Herold, H. Holland, and E. H. Beach, “A Novel Stirling Engine With an Elliptic Drive, ” IECEC 96. Proc. 31st Intersoc. Energy Convers. Eng. Conf., vol. 2, pp. 1232–1237, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Litvin, A. Fuentes-Aznar, I. Gonzalez-Perez, and K. Hayasaka, “Elliptical Gears and Gear Drives, ” in Noncircular Gears Design and Generation, Cambridge University Press, 2009, pp. 40–70. [Google Scholar]
- C. Stumpf, “Parameter Optimization of a Low Temperature Difference Gamma-Type Stirling Engine to Maximize Shaft Power, ” University of Alberta, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- C. J. A. Stumpf, A. J. Hunt, and D. S. Nobes, “Effect of Scaling Up Low Temperature Differential Stirling Engines, ” in Proceedings of The 18th International Stirling Engine Conference, 2018, pp. 497–515. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.