E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Yu. I. Kutepov, A. D. Vasilyeva, Engineering-and-Geological Conditions for External Dump Formation on the Kuzbass Mines, GIAB, 10, 122 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ananenko, S. P. Bahaeva, Geo-mechanical Substantiation of the Stable Embankment along the Ravine Talweg, “Mine Surveying and Subsurface and Mineral Management”, 10, 35 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Bahaeva, E. V. Ananenko. Study of the Conditions for Construction of the Embankments in the Deposit Ledger-wall, GIAB, 9, 55 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bakhaeva, E. Chernykh, Study of the Conditions for Construction of the Haulage Berm in the Deposit Ledger-wall, E3S Web of Conferences 105, 01034 (2019) IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for Methods of Hydro-and-geo-mechanical Substantiation of the Optimal Parameters of the Hydraulic Dumps and Dumps on Weak Foundations. Part 1. Study of the hydro-geo-mechanical conditions for the construction, operation and remediation of dump structures. L.: VNIMI (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Bahaeva. Calculation of Slope Stability at the Open geo-technologies, FSBEI of HE T. F. Gorbachev KuzSTU (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Bahaeva, E. N. Zavorina, Forecast of the Stability of the Rock Dumps at Coal, KuzSTU, SF of JSC VNIMI (Nauka Publishing House, Novosibirsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Trubetskoy, Opencast Mining: a reference book (Mining Bureau, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Read, P. Stacey, Guidelines for open pit slope design (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.