E3S Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20212nd International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- Abate-Kassa, Getachew Peterson, H. Christopher, Market Access for Local Food through the Conventional Food Supply Chain’, International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, Siwar., ‘Climate change, agriculture and food security issues: Malaysian perspective’ Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment Vol. 11 (2): 1118–1123. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ambler-Edwards et al., ‘Food Futures: Rethinking UK Strategies’ Catham House Report, https://orca.cardiff.ac.uk/20465/1/r0109foodfutures.pdf (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Alonso, ‘Farmers’ involvement in value-added produce: the case of Alabama growers’, British Food Journal, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Anas Mohd Yunus et al., ‘The Concept of Halalan Tayyiba and Its Application in Products Marketing: A Case Study at Sabasun HyperRuncit Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia’, International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 1 No. 3; (2010). [Google Scholar]
- DeLind L.B., “Are local food and the local food movement taking us where we want to go? Or are we hitching our wagons to the wrong stars?”, Agriculture and Human Values, 28, pages 273–283 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Department of Statistics, ‘Compound Annual Growth Rate (CPI) of Selected Food Item 2010-2018’, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Gunasekaran et al., ‘A framework for supply chain performance measurement’, International Journal of Production Economics, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, ‘The functioning of the food supply chain and its eff ect on food prices in the European Union’, Occasional Papers 47, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- FAMA “Mengembangkan Industri Ternakan” in http://www.fama.gov.my/documents/20143/64638/Bab+1++Mencarta+Pembangunan+Industri+Agromakanan.pdf/b4edb71d-14e7-e3d7-d9d9-2b893ac6c404, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Hirsch F., ‘Social limit to growth’, Volume 1 in the series Twentieth Century Fund Books/Reports/Studies https://doi.org/10.4159/harvard.9780674497900 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hirschmann ‘Cattle Production in Malaysia from 2005-2018’, Statista.com online report, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Rakow, L. F., Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly. (June 2011). https://doi.org/10.1177/107769901108800211, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Sinnreich, S., ‘Baluty Market A Study of a Food Space’, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, https://doi.org/10.2752/155280107780154079, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.