E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||History and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- Susilo, Analysis of mangrove vegetation (Rhizophora) on the coast of Menjangan Besar Island, Karimunjawa. Biomedical Journal, 10(2), 58–68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Idrus, M. L. Ilhamdi, G. Hadiprayitno, G. Mertha, Socialization of the Role and Function of Mangroves in Communities in the Gili Sulat Area, East Lombok. Journal of Magister Service in Science Education, 1(1), 52–59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Handayani, Identification of mangrove plants as food alternative in Sidoarjo Regency, East Java. Journal of Food Technology, 12(2), 33–46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. Buwono, Identification and density of mangrove ecosystems in the area Pangpang Bay, Banyuwangi Regency, Journal of Fisheries Sciences, 8(1), 32–37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Kepel, R. N. A. Ati, Y. P. Rahayu, N. S. Adi, Effect of function transfer mangrove area on sediment properties and carbon storage capacity, National Oceanic Journal, 13(3), 145–153 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Prastomo, R. Herawatiningsih, S. Latifah, Diversity vegetation in the mangrove forest area of Nusapati Village, Mempawah Regency, Sustainable Forest Journal, 5(2), 556–562 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Ginantra, A. A. K. Darmadi, I. B. M. Suaskara, I. K. Muksin, The diversity of mangrove types on the coast of Lembongan in support mangrove tour activities, Journal of National Seminar Proceedings Biology Education, 2(8), 249–255(2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sulisyati, P. Puji, Mulyadi, Revised zoning of the National Park Karimunjawa as a compromise in natural resource management, Journal of the National Geomatics Seminar, 713–724 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Giesen, Indonesia’s mangroves: An update on remaining areas and main management issues, In the Seminar on Coastal Zone Management of Small Island Ecosystems, 10 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. Noor, M. Khazali, I. N. N. Suryadiputra, Introduction guide mangroves in Indonesia, 2(220), (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.