E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Developments in Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Abbawi, Z.W.S., 2002. Evaluation of improvment techniques for ballasted railway track model resting on soft clay. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Technology-Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- McKelvey, D., Sivakumar, V., Bell, A. and Graham, J., 2004. Modelling vibrated stone columns in soft clay. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Geotechnical Engineering, 157(3), pp.137–149. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W. and Hutchinson, T.C., 2018. Numerical investigation of stone columns as a method for improving the performance of rocking foundation systems. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 106,pp.60–69. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J.M., Lee, H.J. and Ryu, J.H., 2010. Seismic response of stone column-improved soft clay deposit by using 1g shaking table. Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, 26(12), pp.61–70. [Google Scholar]
- Ryu, J.H. and Kim, J.M., 2013. Seismic performance of stone-column-reinforced marine soft soil. EJGE, 18,pp.497–508. [Google Scholar]
- Engelhardt, K. and Golding, H.C., 1975. Field testing to evaluate stone column performance in a seismic area. Geotechnique, 25(1), pp.61–69. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, C.S. and Mohanty, S., 2017. Seismic behavior of stone column on a sloping layered soil. Sixth Indian Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan, Y., Jiang, G. and Yao, H., 2014. Dynamic characteristics of saturated silty soil ground treated by stone column composite foundation. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Qu, M., Xie, Q., Cao, X., Zhao, W., He, J. and Jin, J., 2016. Model test of stone columns as liquefaction countermeasure in sandy soils. Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, 10(4), pp.481–487. [Google Scholar]
- Maharaj, D.K., 2003. Load-settlement behavior of piled raft foundation by three-dimensional nonlinear finite element analysis. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 8,pp.1257–1263. [Google Scholar]
- Manual, A.S.U.S., 2012. Abaqus 6.11. http://130.149,89(2080), p.v6. [Google Scholar]
- Karkush, M. and Jabbar, A., 2019. Improvement of soft soil using linear distributed floating stone columns under foundation subjected to static and cyclic loading. Civil Engineering Journal, 5(3), pp.702–711. [Google Scholar]
- Balaam, N.P. and Booker, J.R., 1981. Analysis of rigid rafts supported by granular piles. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics, 5(4), pp.379–403. [Google Scholar]
- Son, S.W., Bagheri, P. and Kim, J.M., 2019. Dynamic Behavior of Ground Improved Using a Crushed Stone Foundation Wall. Sustainability, 11(10), p.2767. [Google Scholar]
- Wriggers, P., 1995. Finite element algorithms for contact problems. Archives of computational methods in engineering, 2(4), pp.1–49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.