E3S Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2021XIII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||11 November 2021|
- F. Yazdanifard and M. Ameri, ‘Exergetic advancement of photovoltaic/thermal systems (PV/T): A review’, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 97, pp. 529–553, Dec. 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2018.08.053. [Google Scholar]
- A. Herez, H. El Hage, T. Lemenand, M. Ramadan, and M. Khaled, ‘Review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar collectors: Classifications, applications and new systems’, Solar Energy, vol. 207, pp. 1321–1347, Sep. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.solener.2020.07.062. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jia, G. Alva, and G. Fang, ‘Development and applications of photovoltaic–thermal systems: A review’, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 102, pp. 249–265, Mar. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2018.12.030. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, ‘An investigation on energy performance assessment of a photovoltaic solar wall under buoyancy-induced and fan-assisted ventilation system’, Applied Energy, vol. 191, pp. 55–74, Apr. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.01.038. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yadav and S. K. Panda, ‘Thermal performance of BIPV system by considering periodic nature of insolation and optimum tilt-angle of PV panel’, Renewable Energy, vol. 150, pp. 136–146, May 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.renene.2019.12.133. [Google Scholar]
- R. Pillai, G. Aaditya, M. Mani, and P. Ramamurthy, ‘Cell (module) temperature regulated performance of a building integrated photovoltaic system in tropical conditions’, Renewable Energy, vol. 72, pp. 140–148, Dec. 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.renene.2014.06.023. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, S. Ke, F. Liu, J. Li, and G. Pei, ‘Performance of a building-integrated photovoltaic/thermal system under frame shadows’, Energy and Buildings, vol. 134, pp. 71–79, Jan. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.10.012. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Kaiser, B. Zamora, R. Mazón, J. R. García, and F. Vera, ‘Experimental study of cooling BIPV modules by forced convection in the air channel’, Applied Energy, vol. 135, pp. 88–97, Dec. 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2014.08.079. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Agathokleous, S. A. Kalogirou, and S. Karellas, ‘Exergy analysis of a naturally ventilated Building Integrated Photovoltaic/Thermal (BIPV/T) system’, Renewable Energy, vol. 128, pp. 541–552, Dec. 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.renene.2017.06.085. [Google Scholar]
- H. Doghmi, B. Abourida, L. Belarche, M. Sannad, and M. Ouzaouit, ‘Effect Of The Inlet Opening On Mixed Convection Inside A 3-D Ventilated Cavity’, Thermal Science, vol. 22, no. 6, p. 12, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. V. PATANKAR, ‘Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow’. CRC press, 1980. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.