E3S Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2021XIII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||11 November 2021|
- S. N. Raza, N. A. Khan, Role of mathematical modelling in controlled release drug delivery, Int. J. Med. Res. Pharm. Sci., 4(5): pp84-95, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abbasnezhad, N. Zirak, M. Shirinbayan, S. Kouidri, E. Salahinejad, A. Tcharkhtchi, F. Bakir, Controlled release from polyurethane films: Drug release mechanisms, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 138 (12): pp50083, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abbasnezhad, M. Shirinbayan, A. Tcharkhtchi, F. Bakir, In vitro study of drug release from various loaded polyurethane samples and subjected to different non-pulsed flow rates, J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol., 55: pp101500, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. McGinty, G. Pontrelli, A general model of coupled drug release and tissue absorption for drug delivery devices, J. Control. Release, 217: pp327-336, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Costa, J. M. Sousalobo, Evaluation of mathematical models describing drug release from estradiol transdermal systems. Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm., 29(1): pp89-97, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Caccavo, G. Lamberti, M. M. Cafaro, A. A. Barba, J. Kazlauske, Mathematical modelling of the drug release from an ensemble of coated pellets, Br. J. Pharmacol., 174(12): pp1797-1809, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Goyal, P. Thatai, B. Sapra, Surging footprints of mathematical modeling for prediction of transdermal permeability, Asian J. Pharm. Sci., 12(4): pp299-325, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. S. Vijayaratnam, J. A. Reizes, T. J. Barber, Flow-mediated drug transport from drug-eluting stents is negligible: Numerical and in-vitro investigations. Ann. Biomed. Eng., 47: pp878–890, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. McKittrick, S. McKee, S. Kennedy, K. Oldroyd, M. Wheel, G. Pontrelli, S. Dixon, S. McGinty, C. McCormick, Combining mathematical modelling with in vitro experiments to predict in vivo drug-eluting stent performance, J. Control. Release, 303: pp151-161, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abbasnezhad, F. Bakir, M. Shirinbayan, B. Maurel, New mathematical model based on the kinetic profile for the prediction of multistage drug release from delivery systems, Int. J. Pharm., 10(2): pp1-8, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Y. Xiong, W. T. Jiang, F. Yan, M. Guo, Q. Y. Wang, Y. B. Fan, Numerical simulation on the effects of drug eluting stents at different Reynolds numbers on hemodynamic and drug concentration distribution, BioMed. Eng. OnLine, 14: pp1-16, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vairo, M. Cioffi, R. Cottone, G. Dubini, F. Migliavacca, Drug release from coronary eluting stents: A multidomain approach, J. Biomech., 43(8): pp1580–1589, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.