E3S Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2022EFC21 - European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Piero Lunghi Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fuel Cell Technologies|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- M. Hren, M. Božič, D. Fakin, K. S. Kleinschek, and S. Gorgieva, “Alkaline membrane fuel cells: Anion exchange membranes and fuels,” Sustain. Energy Fuels, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 604–637, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng, G. He, and F. Zhang, “A mini-review on anion exchange membranes for fuel cell applications: Stability issue and addressing strategies,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 40, no. 23, pp. 7348–7360, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hren et al., “Chitosan-Mg(OH)2 based composite membrane containing nitrogen doped GO for direct ethanol fuel cell,” Cellulose, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 1599–1616, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Hanna Rosli et al., “Review of chitosan-based polymers as proton exchange membranes and roles of chitosan- supported ionic liquids,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 21, no. 2. MDPI AG, Jan-2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. W. XuYing Zheng, ChenShi Shang, JiaRui Yang, JiLin Wang, “Preparation and characterization of chitosan-crown ether membranes for alkaline fuel cells,” Synth. Met., vol. 247, pp. 109–115, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Kaker et al., “Novel Chitosan–Mg(OH) 2 -Based Nanocomposite Membranes for Direct Alkaline Ethanol Fuel Cells,” ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., vol. 7, no. 24, pp. 19356–19368, Dec. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- FuelCellStore, “Nafion N115, N117, N1110 Ion exchange Materials.” . [Google Scholar]
- FuelCellStore, “Technical Data Sheet - fumasep FAA-3-50.” . [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.