E3S Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2022EFC21 - European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Piero Lunghi Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fuel Cell Technologies|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- M. Hren, M. Božič, D. Fakin, K.S. Kleinschek, S. Gorgieva, Alkaline membrane fuel cells: Anion exchange membranes and fuels, Sustain. Energy Fuels. 5 (2021) 604–637. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gorgieva, A. Osmić, S. Hribernik, M. Božič, J. Svete, V. Hacker, S. Wolf, B. Genorio, Efficient Chitosan/Nitrogen-Doped Reduced Graphene Oxide Composite Membranes for Direct Alkaline Ethanol Fuel Cells, Int. J. Mol. Sci. 22 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tacias-Pascacio, E. García-Parra, G. Vela-Gutiérrez, J.J. Virgen-Ortiz, Á. Berenguer-Murcia, A.R. Alcántara, R. Fernandez-Lafuente, Genipin as an emergent tool in the design of biocatalysts: Mechanism of reaction and applications, Catalysts. 9 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- a Bigi, G. Cojazzi, S. Panzavolta, N. Roveri, K. Rubini, Stabilisation of gelatin films by crosslinking with genipin., Biomaterials. 23 (2002) 4827–32. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gorgieva, T. Vuherer, V. Kokol, Autofluorescence-aided assessment of integration and μ-structuring in chitosan/gelatin bilayer membranes with rapidly mineralised interface in relevance to guided tissue regeneration, Mater. Sci. Eng. C. 93 (2018) 226–241. [Google Scholar]
- X. Qian, N. Li, Q. Wang, S. Ji, Chitosan/graphene oxide mixed matrix membrane with enhanced water permeability for high-salinity water desalination by pervaporation, Desalination. 438 (2018) 83–96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.