E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- He L., Luo J., Ding B., et al. Preparation and Properties of Nano Oil Displacement Agent for Low/Ultra-low Permeability Reservoir [J]. Oilfield Chemistry, 2018, 35(1): 81–84 and 90. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Q., Luo J., Peng B., et al. Mechanism of expanding swept volume by nano-sized oil-displacement agent [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2019, 46(5):991–997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Y., Zhao M., Zheng C., et al. Water-dispersible Reactive Nanosilica and Poly (2-acrylamido-2-methyl-1-propanesulfonic Acid Sodium) Nanoybrid as Potential Oil Displacement Agent for Enhanced Oil Recovery [J]. Energy & Fuels, 2017, 31(6):6345–6351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Q., Qu C., Zhang W., et al. Preparation and Performance Evaluation of Nano-Microsphere Oil Displacement Agent Suitable to Offshore Heavy Oil Field [J]. Journal of Liaoning Shihua University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. H., Wang Y. N., Wang X. Y., et al. The performance evaluation of nano-micron microsphere for profile control and displacement agent in low permeability reservoir [J]. Iop Conference, 2016, 40:012020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harnoy G. N. Enhanced oil recovery techniques using liposomes [J]. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Hendraningrat L., Torster O. Metal oxide-based nanoparticles: revealing their potential to enhance oil recovery in different wettability systems [J]. Applied Nanoscience, 2015, 5(2): 181–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Q. C., Liu Y. J. Study on the Mechanism of Enhancing Oil Recovery by Molecular Film Displacement[C]// Advanced Materials Research. Trans Tech Publications, 2011:2135–2141. [Google Scholar]
- Md Bhavsar, Amiji M. M. Polymeric nano- and microparticle technologies for oral gene delivery. [J]. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 2007, 4(3):197–213. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Q., Li Z., Li S., et al. Experimental study on interface properties and oil displacement efficiency of foams stabilized by SiO2 nanoparticles [J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum (Edition of Natural ence), 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Y., Jing D. U., Luo W., et al. Synthesis and properties of oil displacement agent nanosilica grafted poly-acrylmide/2-acrylamido-2-methyl-1-propanesulfonic acid sodium [J]. Chemical Research, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Z. G., Zhang J., Xia J. H., et al. Development of two novel composite oil displacement agents based on petroleum sulfonate [J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum (Edition of Natural Science), 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li Q., Wei B., Lu L., et al. Investigation of physical properties and displacement mechanisms of surface-grafted nano-cellulose fluids for enhanced oil recovery [J]. Fuel, 2017, 207(nov. 1): 352–364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie H., Tang D., Zhang J. Research of the compatibility and oil displacement result of molecular deposition membrane agent and polymer [J]. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L., Jing C., Khan N., et al. Efficient Preparation of Nano-Starch Particles and Its Mechanism of Enhanced Oil Recovery in Low-PermeabilityOil Reservoirs [J]. SPE Journal, 2020:1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z. L., Wang C. J. Research progress on new oil-displacing agent in extra-low-permeability reservoir in Yanchang oilfield [J]. Applied Chemical Industry, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.