E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Zhu S., Sun J., Wei G., et al. Numerical simulation-based correction of relative permeability hysteresis in water-invaded underground gas storage during multicycle injection and production[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2021, 48(1):190–200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang T., Yan X., Yang H., et al. A new shape design method of salt cavern used as underground gas storage[J]. Applied Energy, 2013, 104(APR.):50–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nagelhout A., Roest J. Investigating fault slip in a model of an underground gas storage facility[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 1997, 34(3-4):212.e1–212.e14. [Google Scholar]
- Ma H., Yang C., Li Y., et al. Stability evaluation of the underground gas storage in rock salts based on new partitions of the surrounding rock[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015, 73(11):6911–6925. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang M., Guan B. Coupling model of underground gas-storage caverns and its application in engineering[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Wang T., Yang C., Yan X., et al. Dynamic response of underground gas storage salt cavern under seismic loads[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2014, 43(7):241–252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin S. Optimum method for underground gas storage projects based on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation[J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.