E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Yongwei Song, Heru Wang. Using polyvinyl alcohol to improve the deacidification performance of titanium white waste acid: Pilot tests[J]. Waste Management, 2019, 87, p. 13–20 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaosen Shang, Yunhong Ding, Yonghui Wang. Rheological and Performance Research on a Regenerable Polyvinyl Alcohol Fracturing Fluid. [J]. PloS one, 2015, 10(12), 44–49 [Google Scholar]
- Siming Yan, Yongji Wang, Jia He. Performance of the reproducible polyvinyl alcohol fracturing fluid system. [J]. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2015, Vol. 88 (11), p. 1884–1891 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanping Hou, Kaiming Li, Haiping Luo. Using crosslinked polyvinyl alcohol polymer membrane as a separator in the microbial fuel cell[J]. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2014, 8(1), 137–143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyunghwan Yoon, Benjamin S. Hsiao, Benjamin Chu. High flux ultrafiltration nanofibrous membranes based on polyacrylonitrile electrospun scaffolds and crosslinked polyvinyl alcohol coating[J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 2009, 338(1-2), p. 145–152 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashveen V. Nand, David R. Rohindra, Jagjit R. Khurma. Characterization of Genipin Crosslinked Hydrogels Composed of Chitosan and Partially Hydrolyzed Poly(vinyl alcohol)[J]. Polymers, 2013, 7(1), 402–410 [Google Scholar]
- Ruiyun Zhang, Wenyu Xu, Fuqing Jiang. Fabrication and characterization of dense Chitosan/polyvinyl-alcohol/poly-lactic-acid blend membranes[J]. Fibers and Polymers, 2012, 13(5), 571–575 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Suk Kong, Wan Suk Yoo, Kui Young Lee. Nanofiber deposition by electroblowing of PVA (polyvinyl alcohol)[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 2009, 44(4), 1107–1112 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shefali Mishra, R. Bajpai, R. Katare. On the mechanical strength of biocompatible semi-IPNs of polyvinyl alcohol and polyacrylamide[J]. Microsystem Technologies, 2008, 14(2), 193–198 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.