E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Wang Zheng. Study on classification of medium and low porosity and permeability reservoirs based on fractal characteristics [J] Marine geological frontier, 2021, 37 (11): 78–84. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Hai Water characteristic curve model of salinized soil based on pore structure [D] Northwest University of agriculture and forestry science and technology, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Mingying, Dai Zong, Luo Donghong, Li Hailong, Tang Fang, Tu Zhiyong, Zhu Jian, Wang Chenchen A new method for residual oil characteristic analysis of heavy oil reservoir based on micron CT scanning displacement experiment [J] Unconventional oil and gas, 2020, 7 (05): 102–107. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Changan, Zhang Tingshan, Liang Xing, Hu Ranran, Zhao Weiwei Nano pore structure characteristics of high rank coals of vitrinite rich and inertinite rich formations [J] Journal of petroleum, 2020, 41 (06): 723–736. [Google Scholar]
- Song xinglei Study on the control mechanism of micro pore structure of tight sandstone reservoir on tight oil occurrence [D] Xi’an University of petroleum, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Zhansong, Zhu Yan Influence of diagenesis on different micro pore structure characteristics in Sazhong Development Zone [C] Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on oil and gas field exploration and development, 2019:2204–2209. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Haihua, Zhang Tingshan, Zhong Dakang, Li Yaoyu, Zhang Jingxuan, Chen Xiaohui Binary pore structure characteristics of tight sandstone reservoir [J] Petroleum exploration and development, 2019, 46 (06): 1220–1228. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jin, Sun Wei, Bai Yunyun, Zhang Qian, Fan Xiujiang Study on fluid seepage characteristics and influencing factors of oil displacement efficiency of low permeability reservoir based on real sandstone micro water displacement experiment: taking Chang 6 reservoir of wangpanshan in Jiyuan oilfield as an example [J] Geological science and technology information, 2018, 37 (06): 89–95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.