E3S Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2022The 10th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) in conjunction with The 2nd International and National Symposium on Aquatic Environment and Fisheries (INSAEF) 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Studies of Local Interest and Importance to the Region|
|Published online||24 January 2022|
- Ayubi. A.A. Economic Potential Analysis of Banyuwangi Regency. Journal of Development Economics. 12(1): 1-15(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rasyid, A. Potential Analysis of Agricultural Potential Sector in Kediri Regency 2010-2014. Journal of Development Economics, 14(02): 100111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Central Bureau of Statistics of North Sumatra Province. Sumatra in Figures 2018. Medan. North Sumatra (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Saragih. J. R.. Siburian. A.. Harmain. U.. and Purba T. Leading Commodities and Potential Agriculture Sector Simalungun Regency. North Sumatra Province. Agro Bali: Agricultural Journal. 4(1). 51-62 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Gafur. Safri. M. dan Hodijah. S. Analysis of Leading Sector/Sub-Sector in Bungo Regency. Journal of Regional Development and Financing Perspectives. 3(3): 2338-4603 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yulianti M. Determination of Priority Commodities of Fruits in North Minahasa Regency, North Sulawesi Province: Application of LQ Analysis and Attractiveness-Competitiveness. Journal of Rural Agribusiness. 1 (3) : 206-218 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawan, K. Analysis of the Leading Economic Sector of Kerinci Regency, Jambi Province. el-JIZYA Islamic Economics Journa, 4(1): 1-26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Tarigan. R. Regional Economy. Theory and Application.PT. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kuncoro, Mudrajad. Regional Planning: How to Build Local Economy, Cities and Regions?. Jakarta Selatan: Salemba Empat (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.