E3S Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2022The 13th of Aceh International Workshop and Expo on Sustainable Tsunami Disaster Recovery (The 13th AIWEST-DR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Technology and Infrastructure for Disaster Risk Reduction|
|Published online||25 January 2022|
- Jamie W. McCaughey et al. (2017), Trust and distrust of tsunami vertical evacuation buildings: Extending protection motivation theory to examine choices under social influence, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 24. [Google Scholar]
- Roshan, A.D. et al. (2016) “Tsunami Hazard Assessment of Indian Coast” Natural Hazards 82(2) DOI: 10.1007/s11069-016-2216-1. [Google Scholar]
- Delfebriyadi, 2010, “Rekayasa Gempa Teknik Sipil”, CV. Ferila., Padang. [Google Scholar]
- Goto, Y. et al. (2012), “Tsunami evacuation simulation for disaster education and city planning” Paper: Dr7-1-5086; 2012/1/24. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Emergency Management Agency. 2012. Guidelines for Design of Structures for Vertical Evacuation from Tsunami Second Edition. Department of Homeland Security FEMA Mitigation Division: Washington D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Karafagka, S., Fotopoulou, S., and Pitilakis, K. 2018. “Analytical tsunami fragility curves for seaport RC buildings and steel light frame warehouses”, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 112 (2018): 118–137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Medina, S. et al. “Tsunami analytical fragility curves for the Colombian Pacific coast: A reinforced concrete building example”, Engineering Structures. 196 (2019) 109309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, 2004, Direct physical damage-general building stock, HAZUS-MH Technical manual, Chapter 5, Washington D.C. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.