E3S Web Conf.
Volume 345, 2022XXV Biennial Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery (MTT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||29 March 2022|
- L. R. Bissonnette, S. L. Mellor, Experiments on the Behaviour of an Axisymmetric Turbulent Boundary Layer with a Sudden Circumferential Strain, J. Fluid Much., 63, pt 2 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Cherret, J. D. Bryce, H. P. Hodson, Development of pneumatic probes for measurements in 2-D and 3-D flows, 12th Symp.. on Measuring Techniques for Transonic and Supersonic Flow in Cascades and Turbomachines, Munich, Sept. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dambach, H. P. Hodson, Single-Sensor Fast Response Pressure Probes – The “Least Squares” Method of Data Reduction, 15th Symp. on Measuring Techniques for Transonic and Supersonic Flow in Cascades and Turbomachines (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fujita, L. S. H. Kovasznay, Measurement of Reynolds Stress by a Single Rotated Hot wire Anemometer, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 39, pp 1351-1355 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Goto, Three dimensional flow and mixing in an axial flow compressor with different rotor tip clearances, ASME Paper 91-GT-89, June (1991) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Grossweiler, H. J. Humm, P. Kupferschmeid, The use of piezo resistive semi-conductor pressure transducers for fast response probe measurements in turbomachinery, 10th Symp.. on Measuring Techniques for Transonic and Supersonic Flow in Cascades and Turbomachines, Brussels, Sept. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Humm, C. R. Grossweiler, G. Gyamarthy, On fast-response pressure probes: Part 2 – Aerodynamic probe design studies, J. Turbomach. Trans. ASME, 117, pp 618-624, Oct. (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kool, Determination of the Reynolds Stress Tensor with a Single Slanted Hot wire in Periodically Unsteady Turbomachinery Flow, ASME paper 79-GT-130, March. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. G. Kovasznay, I. Tani, M. Kawamura, H. Fujita, Instantaneous Pressure Distribution Around a Sphere in Unsteady Flow, J. Fluids Eng. 103 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuroumaru, M. Inoue, T. Higki, FA-E Abd-Elkhalek, T. Ikui, Measurement of Three Dimensional Flow Field behind and Impeller by means of Periodic Multi-Sampling with a Slanted Hot wire, Bulletin of JSME, 25, No. 209, Nov. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J. T. McGuire, J. P. Gostelow, Experimental Determination of Centrifugal Impeller Discharge Flow and Slip Factor, ASME paper 85-GT-77 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Sims-Williams, The initial development of a pressure probe for active measurement of unsteady flows, University of Cambridge, Dept. of Engineering, Final Year Project Report (1994). [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Whitfield, J. C. Kelly, B. Barry, A three-dimensional analysis of rotor wakes, Aero. Quart., Nov. , pp 285-300 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.