E3S Web Conf.
Volume 345, 2022XXV Biennial Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery (MTT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||29 March 2022|
- A. Doukelis, K. Mathioudakis, Turbomachinery Flow Measurements Using Long-Nose Probes, GT2003-38488, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2003, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, June 16-19 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Al-Doori, R. D. Buttsworth, Pitot Pressure Measurements in a supersonic stream jet, J. Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., 58, p.p. 56-61, October (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zaragoza, R. Goodall, “Development of a device for the measurement of thermal and fluid flow properties of heat exchanger materials”, Journal of Measurement, 56, p.p. 37-49, October (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. S. Li, S. Y. Hu, Y. M. Dai, Y. C. He, “Field measurements of extreme pressures on a flat roof of a low-rise building during typhoons”, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 111, p.p. 14-29, December (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Garinei, R. Marsili, Measurement of pressure distribution on a membrane of a pump for biomedical applications through capacitive film sensors, J. Meas., 55, p.p. 110-116, September (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. S. McEnally, L. D. Pfefferle, Species and Soot Concentration Measurements in a Methane/Air Nonpremixed Flame Doped With C4 Hydrocarbons, J. Combust. Flame, 115, Issues 1-2, p.p. 81-92, October (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Mercier, E. Therssen, J. F. Pauwels, P. Desgroux, Quantitative features and sensitivity of cavity ring-down measurements of species concentrations in flames, J. Combust. Flame, 124, Issue 4, p.p. 656-667, March (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100: (2008), GUM 1995 with minor correnctions, Evaluation of measurement data- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurements, www.bipm.org [Google Scholar]
- T. Behr, A. I. Kalfas, R. S. Abhari, A probabilistic uncertainty evaluation method for turbomachinery probe measurements, The XVIII Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery Transonic and Supersonic Flow in Cascades and Turbomachines, 21-22 September, Thessaloniki, Greece [Google Scholar]
- G. Stefopoulos, S. Rigas, P. Tsirikoglou, A. I. Kalfas, Aerodynamic mixing performance investigation and validation of novel fuel air premixing devices, Asian Congress on Gas Turbines 2014, 18-20 August, Seoul, Korea (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Weise, W. Wöger, Messunsicherheit und Messdatenauswertung, WILEY-VCH Verlag, ISBN 3-527-29610-7, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karsten Kusterer, Anas Elyas, Dieter Bohn, Takao Sugimoto, Ryozo Tanaka, (2008), Double-jet Film-cooling for Highly Efficient Film-cooling with Low Blowing Ratios, GT2008-50073, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2008, June 9-13, Berlin, Germany [Google Scholar]
- Suman Muppidi, (2006), Direct Numerical Simulations and Modeling of Jets in Cross Flow, Dissertation Thesis, University of Minnesota [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.