E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- T. Hashimoto, J.R. Stcdinger, D.P. Loucks, Reliability, resiliency and vulnerability criteria for water resource system performance evaluation, Water Resources Research 18(1): 14-20 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kelly, Reservoir Operation During Drought: Case Studies, Research Document 25, Hydrologic Engineering Center, US Army Corps of Engineers (1986) [Google Scholar]
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Developing Seasonal and Long-term Reservoir System Operation Plans using HEC-PRM (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kull, Connections Between Recent Water Level Drops in Lake Victoria, Dam Operations and Drought, Hydrologic Engineer, Nairobi, Kenya (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Lee, J.U. Yi, Analysis of Emergency Water Supply Effects of Multipurpose Dams Using Water Shortage Index, J. of Korea Water Resources Association 45(11): 1143-1156 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Kim, J.W. Kwak, H.S. Noh, H.S. Kim, Evaluation of Drought and Flood Risks in a Multipurpose Dam under Climate Change: A Case study of Chungju Dam in Korea, Natural Hazards 73: 1663-1678 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Climate Change Adaptation for Sustainable Water Supply (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Design criteria of Dam (2011) [Google Scholar]
- US. Dept. of the Interior, Design of Small Dams, Bureau of Reclamation (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Korea Water Resources Corporation, Dam Operation Manual (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Nakdong River Basin Survey (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.